The release signals SaaS CRM provider’s expansion into Temporary and Staffing recruitment markets.
Vincere, the fast-growing CRM/ATS for recruitment companies of all sizes, today announced the launch of their online timesheet and expense management add-on, TimeTemp. A secure Cloud-based application available 24/7, TimeTemp removes the labor intensive manual process of timesheet sign-off chasing, paving the way for greater recruitment efficiencies and reporting accuracies.
“For Temp and Contract recruiters, manual timesheets are an ongoing logistical struggle…In 2017, clients expect their vendors to have e-timesheets as part of their service so it is becoming a requirement, rather than just a flashy add-on,” commented Bernie Schiemer, CEO at Vincere.io. “TimeTemp is a fantastic addition for those running a Temp and/or Contract desk. It offers a robust workflow for timesheet submission and client approvals. It links seamlessly with Vincere, completely streamlining timesheet and expense management, allowing your team to focus on fee-generating activity.”
Schiemer continued, “The number of Temp/Contract recruitment businesses running on Vincere has doubled over the past 6 months, and, as such, online timesheets has emerged as one of the most requested features from our customer community. In response to this, we’ve invested resources to build our very own timesheet module. From the get-go, the Product Team envisioned a web-based app that fulfilled three criteria; it had to be simple, beautiful and offer a great end-user experience for everybody. I’m so pleased to announce that with TimeTemp, we have transformed the wish into reality for our customers. Offering the ability to manage timesheets effortlessly with TimeTemp not only strikes it off the feature wish-list for our customers, it also opens up the Temp & Contract recruitment market yet further for Vincere. Thanks too to all of the customers who have collaborated on this new feature with us”.
TimeTemp is included as part of Vincere v11.3 product release, scheduled to be shipped in mid-July 2017. Some of the key highlights of TimeTemp include:
- Recruiters can set shifts, pay rules and expense claim limits from within Vincere. These will appear in TimeTemp once a placement is made.
- Enables employees, managers and recruiters to access the web-based portal for timesheet submission, approval, rejection or review.
- Enhanced communications between TimeTemp users via comments and in-app notifications.
- Managers can either log into Vincere to approve or do this directly from a configurable email template.
- TimeTemp will automatically calculate and allocate the hours works based on the pay.
- Rules & allowances auto-synced from Vincere, and send the data back into Vincere. Upon approval, automatic generation of digital timesheets in PDF format will appear inside Vincere (available for viewing and downloading at any time).
- Branding: TimeTemp can be branded with the customer logos, to give the login and emails a truly personal touch.
- Recruiters can also upload other timesheets (from other systems) into the Vincere and view these next to a job/contact/company and candidate. Vincere provides one place for all records – a true system of revenue.
Founded in 2011, Vincere is the multi-award winning recruitment CRM/ATS software built for ambitious recruitment companies of all sizes. With a focus on pipeline, analytics and ease-of-use, Vincere is designed specifically for recruitment professionals looking for a cost-effective solution that will support their growth all the way to the billion dollar mark.
Today, Vincere counts some of the industry’s biggest names as happy customers- including Randstad and Intelligence, plus hundreds of smaller, growing recruitment firms across the globe.
To find out how Vincere can grow your recruitment business, visit https://vincere.io/ to get started on a 7-day free trial.